Francoise brings a wealth of strategy consulting and executive coaching experience. Passionate about people development and performance improvement Francoise previously worked at Bain & Company (a top tier strategy consulting firm) before running her own business as an executive coach and facilitator. An expert strategy development facilitator, Francoise is also adroit at helping clients achieve their personal and professional goals.
As an executive coach and facilitator, Francoise displays a warm and direct style, with a constant focus on achieving the client’s outcomes. She marries her strong communications skills and people experience with many years of practical business experience in diverse fields including law, corporate strategy, business analysis, process improvement, organisational design, career development and recruitment.
Areas of expertise and special interest:
• Career development, and career coaching
• Transitional coaching
• People development, engagement and leadership
• Development and promotion of female into leadership roles
• Executive coaching and mentoring of leaders and their teams
• Facilitation of conferences, events and workshops
• Consulting to leaders and teams on strategy, growth strategy, performance improvement, organisation design and post merger integration projects
She holds an MBA from London Business School and a Master of Laws from the University of London.